Report NEP-URE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," Working Papers 2009/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Christopher J. Mayer & Joseph Tracy, 2009. "Subprime mortgage pricing: the impact of race, ethnicity, and gender on the cost of borrowing," Staff Reports 368, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2009. "Valuing urban accessibility and air quality in Sweden: A regional welfare analysis," Working Paper Series 2009:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wenli Li & Haiyong Liu & Rui Yao, 2009. "Housing over time and over the life cycle: a structural estimation," Working Papers 09-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- W. Scott Frame, 2009. "The 2008 federal intervention to stabilize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia, 2009. "The Effect of Parental Wealth on Tenure Choice. A Study of family background and young adults housing situation," Arbetsrapport 2009:1, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2009. "Sticky Rents and the Stability of Housing Cycles," Working Papers 0902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2009. "Momentum traders in the housing market: survey evidence and a search model," Staff Report 422, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Human Capital Externalities in Western Germany," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200903, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2009. "Congested Interregional Infrastructure, Road Pricing and Regional Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William A.V. & Malmberg, Bo, 2008. "The Urban Hierarchy and Domestic Migration. The Interaction of Internal Migration, Disposable Income and the Cost of Living, Sweden 1993-2002," Arbetsrapport 2008:15, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Andreas Hornstein, 2009. "Notes on collateral constraints in a simple model of housing," Working Paper 09-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2009. "The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model," Working Papers 3, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374157_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari, 2009. "School tracking and development of cognitive skills," Working Paper Series 2009:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stefania Vitali & Mauro Napoletano & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "Spatial Localization in Manufacturing: A Cross-Country Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2009/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Barbara Despiney, 2009. "From Marshallian District to Local Productive Systems: The Polish Case," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00374435, HAL.
- Bäckman, Olof & Nilsson, Anders, 2008. "Det andra utanförskapet? Om social exkludering på landsbygden," Arbetsrapport 2008:12, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Helmut GrÃ¼ndl & Thomas Post, 2009. "Transparency through Financial Claims with Fingerprints â€“ A Free Market Mechanism for Preventing Mortgage Securitization Induced Financial Crises," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Noonan, Douglas S. & Krupka, Douglas J., 2009. "Making – or Picking – Winners: Evidence of Internal and External Price Effects in Historic Preservation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4110, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Ponti, 2009. "Campania Region's Educational Quality Facilities Project," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/2, OECD Publishing.
- Yann Bramoullé & Bernard Fortin, 2009. "The Econometrics of Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0913, CIRPEE.
- Michael Lytton, 2009. "San Diego's Capital Planning Process," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/4, OECD Publishing.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody & Milan Nedeljkovic & Lucio Sarno, 2009. "How the Subprime Crisis Went Global: Evidence from Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 14904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2009. "The option value of consumer bankruptcy," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers QAU09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Efraim Benmelech & Jennifer Dlugosz, 2009. "The Alchemy of CDO Credit Ratings," NBER Working Papers 14878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban M. Aucejo & Hanming Fang & Kenneth I. Spenner, 2009. "Does Affirmative Action Lead to Mismatch? A New Test and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.