Report NEP-URE-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Jametti & Marius Brülhart & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "Do Agglomeration Economies Reduce the Sensitivity of Firm Location to Tax Differentials?," Working Papers 2007_9, York University, Department of Economics.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2007. "Private School Quality in Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "A Theory of Racial Diversity, Segregation, and Productivity," Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2007. "First in the Class? Age and the Education Production Function," NBER Working Papers 13663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Paul A. LaFontaine, 2007. "The American High School Graduation Rate: Trends and Levels," NBER Working Papers 13670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Alemu, Tekie, 2007. "Assessing the functioning of land rental markets in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4442, The World Bank.
- Andres Almazan & Adolfo de Motta & Sheridan Titman & Vahap Uysal, 2007. "Financial Structure, Liquidity, and Firm Locations," NBER Working Papers 13660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon Dahl & Stefano DellaVigna, 2007. "Does Movie Violence Increase Violent Crime?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001778, David K. Levine.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Queijo von Heideken, Virginia, 2007. "Do Central Banks React to House Prices?," Working Paper Series 217, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Aug 2009.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2007. "When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?," Diskussionsschriften dp0706, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2007. "Noise Charges in Road Traffic: A Pricing Schedule Based on the Marginal Cost Principle," Working Papers 2007:15, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI), revised 17 Jun 2009.
- Estupinan, Nicolas & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Munoz-Raskin, Ramon & Serebrisky,Tomas, 2007. "Affordability and subsidies in public urban transport : what do we mean, what can be done?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4440, The World Bank.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Macroeconomic Productivity across US States and Cities," Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Johannes Fuhr, 2007. "Contractual Design and Functions - Evidence from Service Contracts in the European Air Transport Industry," Working Papers 2007-03, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2007. "How to Measure Segregation Conditional on the Distribution of Covariates," Working Paper Series 2007:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Jonathan Guryan, 2007. "Prejudice and The Economics of Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 13661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Lodde, 2007. "Human Capital And Productivity Growth In The Italian Regional Economies: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 200711, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.