Report NEP-URE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Accounting for changes in the homeownership rate," Working Papers 2007-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aytek Erdil & Haluk Ergin, 2007. "What`s the Matter with Tie-breaking? Improving Efficiency in School Choice," Economics Series Working Papers 349, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alejandra Mizala & Miguel Urquiola, 2007. "Parental choice and school markets: The impact of information approximating school effectiveness," Documentos de Trabajo 239, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Katherine Kiel, 2007. "The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study," Working Papers 0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Fan, 2007. "Risk-Based Pricing of High Loan-To-Value Mortgage," MPRA Paper 4788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan A. Black & Natalia A. Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2007. "Earnings functions when wages and prices vary by location," Working Papers 2007-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "Incomplete Information in Tax Setting of Local Governments: a Theoretical Framework," Working Papers 295, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2007. "Can increasing private school participation and monetary loss in a voucher program affect public school performance? Evidence from Milwaukee," Staff Reports 300, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Danielle GALLIANO (LEREPS–GRES & INRA–ESR) & Olivier SOULIE (LEREPS-GRES & INRA–ESR), 2007. "Organisational and spatial determinants of the multi-unit firm: Evidence from the French industry," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007. "Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services Empirical Insights from Italy," Working Papers 2007.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- David K. Backus & Jonathan H. Wright, 2007. "Cracking the Conundrum," Working Papers 07-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Lopez & Jens Suedekum, 2007. "Vertical Industry Relations, Spillovers and Productivity: Evidence from Chilean Plants," Caepr Working Papers 2007-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Really Promote Growth?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 810, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Holger Graf, 2007. "Gatekeepers in regional networks of innovators," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paul S. Mills & John Kiff, 2007. "Money for Nothing and Checks for Free; Recent Developments in U.S. Subprime Mortgage Markets," IMF Working Papers 07/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2007. "The effects of competition on price dispersion in the airline industry: a panel analysis," Working Papers 07-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Nikolai Roussanov, 2007. "Conspicuous Consumption and Race," NBER Working Papers 13392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.