Report NEP-URE-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2003. "Simulation and Estimation of Hedonic Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1014, CESifo.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen, 2003. "Is there a Case for Public Provision of Private Goods if Preferences are Heterogeneous? An Example with Day Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 938, CESifo.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2004. "Tax Competition, Excludable Public Goods and User Charges," CESifo Working Paper Series 1172, CESifo.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1162, CESifo.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2003. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 953, CESifo.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2004. "The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 1122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Saak, Alexander, 2004. "Spatial and Temporal Marketing Considerations Under Marketing Loan Programs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11884, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Hange, 2003. "Education Policy and Mobility: Some Basic Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 937, CESifo.
- Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2003. "Hotelling Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 932, CESifo.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2003. "Living in Two Neighborhoods – Social Interactions in the LAB," CESifo Working Paper Series 954, CESifo.
- Rafael Lalive, 2003. "Social Interactions in Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1077, CESifo.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Transport Subsidies, System Choice, and Urban Sprawl," CESifo Working Paper Series 1090, CESifo.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Miguel, Edward & Torvik, Ragnar, 2004. "Rainfall, Poverty and Crime in 19th Century Germany," Memorandum 04/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2003. "Tax Competition in a Fiscal Union with Decentralized Leadership," CESifo Working Paper Series 943, CESifo.
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2004. "Agglomeration Effects on Employer-Provided Training: Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 1150, CESifo.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2004. "Who's Who in Crime Network. Wanted the Key Player," Working Paper Series 617, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hendrik Jürges & Kerstin Schneider & Felix Büchel, 2003. "The Effect of Central Exit Examinations on Student Achievement: Quasi-experimental Evidence from TIMSS Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 939, CESifo.
- Martin R. West & Ludger Woessmann, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1054, CESifo.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber & Jack Mintz, 2003. "Capital Mobility and Tax Competition: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 956, CESifo.
- Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Jordi Pons Novell & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2003. "Industrial agglomerations and wage gradients: the Spanish economy in the interwar period," Working Papers in Economics 103, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2003. "Decentralized Taxation and the Size of Government: Evidence from Swiss State and Local Governments," CESifo Working Paper Series 1087, CESifo.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2003. "Identification and Estimation of Hedonic Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1031, CESifo.
- Schröder, Lena, 2004. "The role of youth programmes in the transition from school to work," Working Paper Series 2004:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.