Report NEP-UPT-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Meder & Finn Rabe & Tobias Morville & Kristoffer H. Madsen & Magnus T. Koudahl & Ray J. Dolan & Hartwig R. Siebner & Oliver J. Hulme, 2019. "Ergodicity-breaking reveals time optimal decision making in humans," Papers 1906.04652, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Yaman, F. & Cubi-Molla, P. & Ungureanu, S., 2019. "Which Decision Theory Describes Life Satisfaction Best? Evidence from Annual Panel Data," Working Papers 19/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Hyungbin Park & Stephan Sturm, 2019. "A sensitivity analysis of the long-term expected utility of optimal portfolios," Papers 1906.03690, arXiv.org.
- Levon Barseghyan & Maura Coughlin & Francesca Molinari & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2019. "Heterogeneous Choice Sets and Preferences," Papers 1907.02337, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Kreps, David M. & Schachermayer, Walter, 2019. "Convergence of Optimal Expected Utility for a Sequence of Discrete-Time Markets," Research Papers 3802, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Francesca Biagini & Alessandro Doldi & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Marco Frittelli & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2019. "Systemic Optimal Risk Transfer Equilibrium," Papers 1907.04257, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Matthew Lorig & Zhou Zhou & Bin Zou, 2019. "Optimal Bookmaking," Papers 1907.01056, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Yuki M. Asano & Jakob J. Kolb & Jobst Heitzig & J. Doyne Farmer, 2019. "Emergent inequality and endogenous dynamics in a simple behavioral macroeconomic model," Papers 1907.02155, arXiv.org.
- Emir Hrnjic & Nikodem Tomczak, 2019. "Machine learning and behavioral economics for personalized choice architecture," Papers 1907.02100, arXiv.org.
- Richard Grimal, 2019. "Is there a limit to car traffic growth ? Potential demand and convergence paths towards saturation," Post-Print hal-02164984, HAL.
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie & Miguel, Edward, 2019. "Using Survey Questions to Measure Preferences: Lessons from an Experimental Validation in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 12450, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Krupicka, 2018. "De la compréhension du biais de statu quo pour accompagner le changement : vers une mobilité des préférences," Post-Print hal-02152494, HAL.
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Charles E. Phelps, 2019. "Evaluation of Medical Technologies with Uncertain Benefits," NBER Working Papers 26058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonjean, Isabelle, 2019. "Who are the Loss-Averse Farmers? Experimental Evidence from Structurally Estimated Risk Preferences," Working Papers 291526, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Daniel J. Benjamin, 2018. "Errors in Probabilistic Reasoning and Judgment Biases," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_023, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Simina Br^anzei & Fedor Sandomirskiy, 2019. "Algorithms for Competitive Division of Chores," Papers 1907.01766, arXiv.org.