Report NEP-UPT-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan Olijslagers & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2019. "Discounting the Future: on Climate Change, Ambiguity Aversion and Epstein-Zin Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-030/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Georges Prat & David Le Bris, 2019. "Equity Risk Premium and Time Horizon: what do the French secular data say ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Salanie & Francois Salanie & Amit Gandhi, 2019. "From aggregate betting data to individual risk preferences," Post-Print hal-02121859, HAL.
- Takuya Obara & Shuichi Tsugawa, 2019. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e130, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Oliver Kirchkamp & Wladislaw Mill, 2019. "Spite vs. risk: explaining overbidding," CESifo Working Paper Series 7631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vanberg, Christoph, 2019. "A short note on the rationality of the false consensus effect," Working Papers 0662, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Menoncin & Sergio Vergalli, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," Working Papers 2019.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2019. "Axiomatizations of the Shapley Value for Upstream Responsibility Games," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2019/04, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Alves, Guillermo & Blanchard, Pablo & Burdín, Gabriel & Chávez, Mariana & Dean, Andres, 2019. "The Economic Preferences of Cooperative Managers," IZA Discussion Papers 12330, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kotowski, Maciej, 2019. "A Perfectly Robust Approach to Multiperiod Matching Problems," Working Paper Series rwp19-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Raymond Fisman & Ilyana Kiziemko & Silvia Vannutelli, 2018. "Distributional preferences in larger groups: Keeping up with the Joneses and keeping track of the tails," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-301, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jon Kleinberg & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2019. "Simplicity Creates Inequity: Implications for Fairness, Stereotypes, and Interpretability," NBER Working Papers 25854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marielle Brunette & Julien Jacob, 2019. "Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: an experiment in gain and loss," Post-Print hal-02114762, HAL.
- Sanjit Dhami & Emma Manifold & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2019. "Identity and Redistribution: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/04, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- de Oliveira Souza, Thiago, 2019. "Macro-finance and factor timing: Time-varying factor risk and price of risk premiums," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Yasin Kursat Onder & Enes Sunel, 2019. "Online Appendix to "The role of risk aversion in a sovereign default model of polarization and political instability"," Technical Appendices 18-455, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Tamon Asonuma & Hyungseok Joo, 2019. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Delays in Renegotiations and Risk Averse Creditors," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1119, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Beetsma, Roel & Chen, Damiaan & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2019. "Unhedgeable Inflation Risk within Pension Schemes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.