Report NEP-UPT-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefansson, H. Orii & Bradley, Richard, 2019. "What is risk aversion?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 81364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kniesner, Thomas J., 2019. "Behavioral Economics and the Value of a Statistical Life," IZA Discussion Papers 12280, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ellis, Andrew, 2017. "Foundations for optimal inattention," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85334, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kazuki Hiraga & Kengo Nutahara, 2019. "Fragility in modeling consumption tax revenue," CIGS Working Paper Series 19-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Christoph Huber & Julia Rose, 2019. "Do individual attitudes towards imprecision survive in experimental asset markets?," Working Papers 2019-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Dahmann, Sarah C. & Kettlewell, Nathan, 2019. "Depression, Risk Preferences and Risk-Taking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 12285, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Seiji Takanashi & Takehiro Kawasaki & Taiki Todo & Makoto Yokoo, 2019. "Efficiency in Truthful Auctions via a Social Network," Papers 1904.12422, arXiv.org.
- Ondřej Krčál & Rostislav Staněk & Martin Slanicay, 2019. "Made for the job or by the job? A lab-in-the-field experiment with firefighters," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2019-05, Masaryk University.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai, 2019. "Quasiseparable aggregation in games with common local utilities," MPRA Paper 93588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Farinelli & Hideyuki Takada, 2019. "The Black-Scholes Equation in Presence of Arbitrage," Papers 1904.11565, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Hebert, Benjamin & Woodford, Michael, 2018. "Information Costs and Sequential Information Sampling," Research Papers 3751, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Hjertstrand, Per, 2019. "Samuelson's Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: Some Recent Advances," Working Paper Series 1274, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Olof Johansson-Stenman & Ronald Wendner, 2019. "Charity, Status, and Optimal Taxation: Welfarist and Paternalist Approaches," Graz Economics Papers 2019-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2019. "Charity, Status, and Optimal Taxation: Welfarist and Paternalist Approaches," MPRA Paper 93414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Fahn & Regina Seibel, 2019. "Inconsistent time preferences and on-the-job search - when it pays to be naive," CESifo Working Paper Series 7604, CESifo.
- Maximiliano Dvorkin & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2019. "Occupation Mobility, Human Capital and the Aggregate Consequences of Task-Biased Innovations," Working Papers 2019-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 23 Apr 2019.
- Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2019. "Experiments On Matching Markets: A Survey," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 153, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Shah, Nida & Nisar, Wasay, 2019. "Consumer Buying Behavior of Organic Food with Respect to Health and Safety Concerns among Adolescents," MPRA Paper 93570, University Library of Munich, Germany.