Report NEP-UPT-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Echenique & Taisuke Imai & Kota Saito, 2018. "Approximate Expected Utility Rationalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 7348, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2018. "Behavioral Economic Phenomena in Decision-Making for Others," IZA Discussion Papers 11946, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Balzer & Antonio Rosato, 2018. "Expectations-Based Loss Aversion in Common-Value Auctions: Extensive vs. Intensive Risk," Working Paper Series 50, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Rimbaud, Claire & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2018. "Embezzlement and Guilt Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 11956, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Henry, Miguel & Mittelhammer, Ron & Loomis, John, 2018. "An Information-Theoretic Approach to Estimating Willingness To Pay for River Recreation Site Attributes," MPRA Paper 89842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2017. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 255, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2018. "Forecast heuristics, consumer expectations, and new-Keynesian macroeconomics: A horse race," Economics Working Papers 2018-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Elias Tsakas, 2017. "Qualitative analysis of common belief of rationality in strategic-form games," Working Papers 181, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Savitskiy, Viacheslav, 2018. "Climatic Roots of Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matyskova, Ludmila & Rogers, Brian & Steiner, Jakub & Sun, Keh-Kuan, 2018. "Habits as Adaptations: An Experimental Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 13300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2018. "From forward to spot prices: producers, retailers and loss averse consumers in electricity markets," Working Papers 2018/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Goswami, Mridu Prabal & Mitra, Manipushpak & Sen, Debapriya, 2018. "A characterization of lexicographic preferences," MPRA Paper 90552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2018. "Macroeconomic dynamics under bounded rationality: On the impact of consumers' forecast heuristics," Economics Working Papers 2018-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Hébert & Michael Woodford, 2018. "Information Costs and Sequential Information Sampling," NBER Working Papers 25316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavlova, Natalia (Павлова, Наталья) & Shastitko, Anastasia (Шаститко, Анастасия), 2017.
"Behavioral Aspects of the Regulator's Actions
[Поведенческие Аспекты Действий Регулятора]," Working Papers 051714, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Giving once, giving twice: A two-period field experiment on intertemporal crowding in charitable giving," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-305r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Susann Fiedler & Adrian Hillenbrand, 2018. "Gain-Loss Framing in Interdependent Choice," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2018_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2018. "A Model of Competing Narratives," CEPR Discussion Papers 13319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.