Report NEP-UPT-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassili Vergopoulos, 2014. "A Behavioral Definition of States of the World," Post-Print halshs-01021388, HAL.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2014. "Willingness to overpay for insurance and for consumer credit: search and risk behavior under price dispersion," MPRA Paper 59720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin, 2014. "Exchange asymmetries for bads? Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 161, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Antoine Billot & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2014. "Utilitarianism with Prior Heterogeneity," Post-Print halshs-01021399, HAL.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2015. "A life-cycle model with ambiguous survival beliefs," SAFE Working Paper Series 73, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Brinkmann, Felix & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Risk-adjusted option-implied moments," CFR Working Papers 14-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Decision-Based Model Combinations," Working Papers 80, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Post-Print halshs-00825266, HAL.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2014. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Post-Print halshs-00974144, HAL.
- Tamás Csermely & Alexander Rabas, 2014. "How to reveal people's preferences: Comparing time consistency and predictive power of multiple price list risk elicitation methods," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp185, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2014. "Satisficing Behavior with a Secondary Criterion," Working Papers 725, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Narjes, Manuel & Lippert, Christian, 2014. "The Value of Policies to Conserve Native Bees in Northern Thailand-A Discrete Choice Experiment," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187427, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Wenner, Lukas, 2014. "Expected prices as reference points: Theory and experiments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-306, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Decancq, Koen & Neumann, Dirk, 2014. "Does the Choice of Well-Being Measure Matter Empirically? An Illustration with German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-49, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Müller, Stephan, 2014. "The evolution of inequality aversion in a simplified game of life," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 219, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Aloosh, Arash, 2014. "Global Variance Risk Premium and Forex Return Predictability," MPRA Paper 59931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "Addiction And Network Influence," Working Paper 1332, Economics Department, Queen's University.