Report NEP-UPT-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "Is data interpretation in utility and prospect theories unquestionably correct?," MPRA Paper 53880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2014. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "The Determinants of Decision Time," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Drew Zhu, 2014. "Economics Is a Science of Time Saving: The First Tentative Model," 2014 Papers pzh519, Job Market Papers.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Viero, 2014. "Awareness Of Unawareness: A Theory Of Decision Making In The Face Of Ignorance," Working Paper 1322, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7950, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Recursive utility using the stochastic maximum principle," Discussion Papers 2014/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Jan-Erik Lönnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2014. "Measuring Individual Risk Attitudes in the Lab: Task or Ask? An Empirical Comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1905, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Samahita, Margaret, 2014. "Pay-What-You-Want Pricing Schemes: A Self-Image Perspective," Working Papers 2014:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.