Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicky Nicholls, Aylit Romm and Alexander Zimper, 2013. "The impact of statistical learning on violations of the sure-thing principle," Working Papers 386, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hammond, Peter J & Zank, Horst, 2013. "Rationality and Dynamic Consistency under Risk and Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2013. "Skewed Noise," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-066, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alexander Ludwig and Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Biased Bayesian Learning with an Application to the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle," Working Papers 390, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- König, Clemens, 2013. "Net-Loss Reciprocation and the Context Dependency of Economic Choices," Discussion Papers in Economics 17474, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Risking Other People’s Money: Experimental Evidence on Bonus Schemes, Competition, and Altruism," Working Paper Series 989, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chorus, Caspar, 2013. "A Generalized Random Regret Minimization Model," MPRA Paper 51637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello Basili, 2013. "Ellsberg Rules and Keynes’s State of Long-Term Expectation: More Than an Accordance," Department of Economics University of Siena 685, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Antoinette Baujard, 1/20. "Utilitarianism and anti-utilitarianism," Working Papers halshs-00906899, HAL.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2013.
"Время-Деньги. Теория Девальвации Ценностей
[Time is money. Theory of Devaluation of Values]," MPRA Paper 51534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, Béatrice & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Prevention and precaution," TSE Working Papers 13-445, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guy Meunier, 1/20. "Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market," Working Papers hal-00906944, HAL.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tack Yun & Eunmi Ko & Jinsook Kim, 2013. "The Role of Bounded Rationality in Macro-Finance Affine Term-Structure Models," 2013 Meeting Papers 527, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2013. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1325, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Itai Arieli & Robert J. Aumann, 2013. "The Logic of Backward Induction," Discussion Paper Series dp652, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2013. "Optimal Strategies for a Long-Term Static Investor," Papers 1311.6179, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Anthony Harris & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "The Influence of Psychological Well-being, Ill Health and Health Shocks on Single Parents' Labour Supply," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1307, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Hyperbolical discounting and endogenous growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 175, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).