Report NEP-UPT-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur E. Attema & Werner B.F. Brouwer & Olivier L’haridon, 2013. "Prospect theory in the health domain: A quantitative assessment," Post-Print halshs-00866788, HAL.
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2014. "Aggregation of Monotonic Bernoullian Archimedean preferences: Arrovian impossibility results," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 488, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2013. "Chance Theory: A Separation of Riskless and Risky Utility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1324, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Larry G. Epstein & Emmanuel Farhi & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2013. "How Much Would You Pay to Resolve Long-Run Risk?," NBER Working Papers 19541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-056, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Davide Ticchi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," Working Papers 1304, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Thomas Meissner, 2013. "Intertemporal Consumption and Debt Aversion:An Experimental Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nuno Silva, 2013. "Equity Premia Predictability in the EuroZone," GEMF Working Papers 2013-22, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2013. "Uncertainty, Redistribution, and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 19553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertz, Christopher, 2016. "Quality Uncertainty with Imperfect Information Acquisition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 487, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2013. "The Effect of Public Policies on Consumers' Preferences: Lessons from the French Automobile Market," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 422, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Beine, M. & Bricongne,J-C. & Bourgeon, P., 2013. "Aggregate Fluctuations and International Migration," Working papers 453, Banque de France.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion & Benjamin Sultan, 2013. "Price vs. weather shock hedging for cash crops: ex ante evaluation for cotton producers in Cameroon," CIRED Working Papers hal-00796528, HAL.
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2013. "Vulnerability and Responses to Risks in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.