Report NEP-UPT-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takayuki Osogami, 2012. "Iterated risk measures for risk-sensitive Markov decision processes with discounted cost," Papers 1202.3755, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2011. "Macroeconomic effects of loss aversion in a signal extraction model," Working Papers 148, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00670320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larsson, Lars-Göran, 2012. "On Expected Demand Functions without Utility Maximization," Working Papers in Economics 527, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2012. "Revealed Preference in a Discrete Consumption Space," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Feb 2012.
- Scott Robertson, 2012. "Pricing for Large Positions in Contingent Claims," Papers 1202.4007, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Paolo Vitale, 2012. "Linear Risk-averse Optimal Control Problems: Applications in Economics and Finance," Working Papers CASMEF 1203, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Rottenstreich, Yuval & Stutzer, Alois, 2012. "Suboptimal Choices and the Need for Experienced Individual Well-Being in Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Menachem Brenner & Yehuda Izhakian, 2011. "Asset Priving and Ambiguity: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 11-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- V. I. Yukalov & D. Sornette, 2012. "Quantum decision making by social agents," Papers 1202.4918, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Schurer, S.; & Yong, J.;, 2012. "Personality, well-being and the marginal utility of income: What can we learn from random coefficient models?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Menachem Brenner & Yehuda Izhakian & Orly Sade, 2011. "Ambiguity and Overconfidence," Working Papers 11-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel, 2012. ""Do We Follow Others when We Should? A Simple Test of Rational Expectations": Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.