Report NEP-UPT-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kota Saito, 2010. "Preference for Randomization - Ambiguity Aversion and Inequality Aversion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000094, David K. Levine.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "Moody Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 5005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujikawa, Takemi & Kobayashi, Yohei, 2010. "The effects of background music and sound in economic decision making: Evidence from a laboratory experiment," MPRA Paper 23374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Magi, 2010. "Individual risk attitude and narrow framing of risks: implications for the equity premium puzzle," Working Papers 706, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "A Salience Theory of Choice Errors," IZA Discussion Papers 5006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 5/01. "Realized Volatility Risk," Working Papers in Economics 10/26, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Myong-Il Kang, 2010. "Can the Consumption-Free Nonexpected Utility Model Solve the Risk PremiumPuzzle? An Empirical Study of the Japanese Stock Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0783, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2010. "Rationality and the Nash Solution to Non-convex Bargaining Problems," Discussion Paper Series a537, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.