Report NEP-TUR-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dr. Mohamed Sharif Bashir Author_Email: NIL & Rasydan Haji Nokman, 2011. "Travel Expenditure Pattern Of Tourists In Brunei," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-041-130, Conference Master Resources.
- Aliv Banerjee Author_Email: & Nilanjan Ray & Sukanya Gosh, 2011. "Issues And Challenges Of Tourism Development In West Bengal, India," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-053-157, Conference Master Resources.
- Martin Lusticky Author_Email:, 2011. "Benchmarking As A Quality Enhancement Method Of Regional Planning In Tourism," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-108-235, Conference Master Resources.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012.
"Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attraction: ," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharmila K. N. Sethumadhavan Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "A Review Of A Conceptual Framework And Its Application To Sustainable Tourism," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-097-075, Conference Master Resources.
- Iraj Ratnayake Author_Email: & Azilah Kasim, 2011. "Managing Towards Sustainability: Understanding Sri Lankan Communities Readiness To Participate In Nature Based Tourism," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-098-096, Conference Master Resources.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Bridging Monopolies of Power: Foreign Tourism Trade Relations between Germany and Jordan and Constitutional Uncertainty," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-17, LISER.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2012. "Willingness to Pay for Downtown Public Goods Generated by Large, Sports-Anchored Development Projects: The CVM Approach," Working Papers 12-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.