Benchmarking As A Quality Enhancement Method Of Regional Planning In Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin LUŠTICKÝ & Tomáš KINCL & Martin MUSIL, 2011. "Tourism Development Planning In Selected Eu Countries," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(1), pages 48-61, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martin Lusticky, 2011. "Benchmarking As A Quality Enhancement Method Of Regional Planning In Tourism," Journal of Global Management, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Ruxandra Irina POPESCU & Razvan Andrei CORBOS, 2011. "Vienna`S Branding Campaign – Strategic Option For Developing Austria`S Capital In A Top Tourism Destination," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 43-60, August.
More about this item
Keywordsregional management; planning; quality; Benchmarking; tourism;
All these keywords.
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-04-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2012-04-03 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-04-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1icm11:2011-108-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ihfal The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask ihfal to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.