Report NEP-GEO-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broll, Udo & Roldán-Ponce, Antonio & Wahl, Jack E., 2012. "Regional investment under uncertain costs of location," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/12, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Trevor Tombe, 2012. "Structural Change and Regional Convergence: The Case of Declining Transport Costs," Working Papers tt0061, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- Charlot, S. & Paty, S. & Piguet, V., 2012. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates in urban areas," Working Papers 201202, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Jessie Bakens & Peter Mulder & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Economic Impacts of Cultural Diversity in the Netherlands: Productivity, Utility, and Sorting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- KONISHI Yoko & Se-il MUN & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko & Ji Eun SUNG, 2012. "Determinants of Transport Costs for Inter-regional Trade," Discussion papers 12016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oberst, Christian A., 2011. "A methodology approach to delineate functional economic market areas: With an iterative three-step spatial clustering procedure," CAWM Discussion Papers 55, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Martin Lusticky Author_Email:, 2011. "Benchmarking As A Quality Enhancement Method Of Regional Planning In Tourism," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-108-235, Conference Master Resources.
- Toon VANDYCK & Stef PROOST, 2011. "Inefficiencies in regional commuting policy," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- F. Tedeschi & A. Reggiani & P. Nijkamp, 2012. "Spatial Commuting Patterns of German Regional Labour Markets: A Sustainability Perspective," Working Papers wp819, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Germà Bel, 2012. "Local Government Size and Efficiency in Capital Intensive Services: What Evidence is There of Economies of Scale, Density and Scope?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1215, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "Sorting and local wage and skill distributions in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Britta Stöver, 2012. "Reallocation of Purchasing Power due to Demographic Change - The Case of North Rhine-Westphalia," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2012. "Developing new roles for higher education institutions in structurally-fragmented regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Mildred E. Warner, 2012. "Does Local Government Size Matter? Privatization and Hybrid Systems of Local Service Delivery," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1212, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "Reexamining The Determinants Of Fiscal Decentralization: What Is The Role Of Geography?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1211, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Luiz de Mello & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2012. "Local Government Cooperation for Joint Provision: The Experiences of Brazil and Spain with Inter-Municipal Consortia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1218, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.