Report NEP-TRE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Proost, Stef & van Dender, Kurt & Eliasson, Jonas, 2015. "Reforming the taxation of vehicle use and ownership: an overview of papers presented at the CTS symposium 18-19 September 2014," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- BENSON MBONU OGBONNA & Kalu Ebi Uma, 2014. "Does Transportation Sector Have Any Impact On Economic Development? Nigeria In Focus," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100855, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ji Ung Sun, 2014. "An Economic Analysis For The Capacitated Hub Location-Routing Problem," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100680, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alexander Kolik & Artur Radziwill & Natalia Turdyeva, 2015. "Improving Transport Infrastructure in Russia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1193, OECD Publishing.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Taganov, Boris, 2014. "Evaluation of the Competitiveness of Russian Transport Routes," Published Papers r902ad, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jonsson, Lina & Björklund, Gunilla, 2015. "Marginal cost estimation for level crossing accidents: evidence from the Swedish railways 2000-2012," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Stefan Schönfelder & Gerhard Streicher & Johan Gille & Frank Trosky, 2015. "Employment Effects of Increased Inland Waterway Transport in the Danube Region," WIFO Working Papers 497, WIFO.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2015. "Platform Pricing and Consumer Foresight: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 335, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Mar 2015.
- Andrea Uszkai & László Jóna, 2014. "The automotive industry regional development challenges in Central and Eastern Europe," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0801463, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Naglaa Zaafarany & Sawyia AlSahar & Sawyia AlSahar, 2014. "The prospects of developing Suez Canal Region ? A futuristic vision," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201554, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Maintenance costs of public roads: Do empirical data confirm the superiority of concrete over asphalt?," MPRA Paper 63035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meryem Duygun & Diego Prior & Mohamed Shaban & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Disentangling the European Airlines efficiency puzzle:A network data envelopment analysis approach," Working Papers 2015/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morimoto, Yu & Takeda, Kohei, 2015. "Policy of airline competition ~monopoly or duopoly~," MPRA Paper 63258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Antonio Robles-Zurita, 2015. "Valuation of Safety under Reference-Dependent Evaluation of Income," Working Papers 15.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Kojima,Masami & Koplow,Doug, 2015. "Fossil fuel subsidies : approaches and valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7220, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- SYLWIA L?GOWIK-?WI?CIK & Iga Kott & Wioletta Skibi?ska, 2014. "Making logistics decisions from the perspective of changes in company's IT system," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702440, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.