Report NEP-TRE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kang, Jee Eun, 2013. "Integration of Locational Decisions with the Household Activity Pattern Problem and Its Applications in Transportation Sustainability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3sb124zz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Fadaei Oshyani, Masoud & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "Consistently estimating link speed using sparse GPS data with measured errors," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:12, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bae, Yong-Kyun, 2013. "Primary Seat-Belt Laws and Driver Behavior: Evidence from Accident Data," MPRA Paper 49823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Cost overruns and demand shortfalls – deception or selection?," MPRA Paper 49744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Employment, transport infrastructure and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model," Discussion Papers 2013/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Hua Wang & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Innovation and Leapfrogging in the Chinese Automobile Industry: Examples from Geely, BYD and Shifeng," Post-Print halshs-00859483, HAL.
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "The container terminal characteristics and customer’s satisfaction," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Mike Tretheway & Kate Markhvida, 2013. "Airports in the Aviation Value Chain: Financing, Returns, Risk and Investment," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/15, OECD Publishing.
- Arne Beck & Heiner Bente & Martin Schilling, 2013. "Railway Efficiency," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.