Report NEP-TRE-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linn, Joshua, 2013. "The Rebound Effect for Passenger Vehicles," Discussion Papers dp-13-19, Resources For the Future.
- Babri, Sahar & McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Optimum congestion pricing in a complex network," Discussion Papers 2013/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Montserrat Guillén & Daniel Sánchez-Moscona & Miguel Santolino & Oscar Llatje & Lluís Ramon, 2013. "“Prevalence of alcohol-impaired drivers based on random breath tests in a roadside survey”," IREA Working Papers 201313, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:201307-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Ambrosini & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Florence Toilier, 2013. "A design methodology for scenario-analysis in urban freight modelling," Post-Print halshs-00843286, HAL.
- McConnell, Virginia, 2013. "The New CAFE Standards: Are They Enough on Their Own?," Discussion Papers dp-13-14, Resources For the Future.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Pierre Basck & Eleonora Morganti, 2013. "Urban logistics solutions and financing mechanisms: a scenario assessment analysis," Post-Print halshs-00843282, HAL.
- Jesus Muñuzuri & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Decision-making tools and procedures for City Logistics," Post-Print halshs-00843287, HAL.
- Alfonso Irarrazabal & Andreas Moxnes & Luca David Opromolla, 2013. "The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs," NBER Working Papers 19236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.