Decision-making tools and procedures for City Logistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bonnafous & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "An alternative UGM Paradigm to O-D matrices: the FRETURB model," Post-Print halshs-00844652, HAL.
- Nuzzolo, Agostino & Crisalli, Umberto & Comi, Antonio, 2012. "A trip chain order model for simulating urban freight restocking," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 50, pages 1-7.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2010. "Are City Logistics Solutions Sustainable? The Cityporto case," Post-Print halshs-00530016, HAL.
- Comi, Antonio & Delle Site, Paolo & Filippi, Francesco & Nuzzolo, Agostino, 2012. "Urban Freight Transport Demand Modelling: a State of the Art," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-8.
- Francesco Russo & Antonio Comi, 2010. "A modelling system to simulate goods movements at an urban scale," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 987-1009, November.
- Hunt, J.D. & Stefan, K.J., 2007. "Tour-based microsimulation of urban commercial movements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 981-1013, November.
- Alain Bonnafous, 1989. "Le siècle des ténèbres de l'économie," Post-Print halshs-00291521, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsurban logistics; decision support; introduction; country-approach;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-07-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00843287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.