Report NEP-TRE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2012. "The political economy of infrastructure planning in Sweden: supporting analyses," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:21, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Tai-Yu Ma & Jean-Patrick Lebacque, 2012. "Dynamic System Optimal Routing In Multimodal Transit Network," Working Papers hal-00740347, HAL.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew Kotchen & Erin T. Mansur, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity of Marginal Emissions: Implications for Electric Cars and Other Electricity-Shifting Policies," NBER Working Papers 18462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saslavsky, Daniel & Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "Facilitating international production networks : the role of trade logistics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6224, The World Bank.
- Margherita Paradisi, 2012. "The new maritime trade world geography. Opportunities for Italy?," Department of Economics 0677, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".