Report NEP-TRA-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carsten A. Holz, 2019. "The unfinished business of state-owned enterprise reform in the People's Republic of China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olga Diukanova & Andrea Conte & Simone Salotti, 2019. "An assessment of IPA public investment in R&I in Albania," JRC Working Papers JRC115438, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2018. "Export structure and performance in a landlocked transitional economy: The case of Kyrgyz Republic," Departmental Working Papers 2018-24, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Ferreira, Francisco & Jiang, Yajing & Sun, Yan, 2019. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Rural Economy: Evidence from China and India," MPRA Paper 94121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 94646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gharleghi, Behrooz, 2019. "Eurasia Integration Index," MPRA Paper 94347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Czech Republic; 2019 Article IV Consultation-Press Release and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Pawel Bukowski & Filip Novokmet, 2019. "Between Communism and Capitalism: Long-Term Inequality in Poland, 1892-2015," CEP Discussion Papers dp1628, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Viira, Ants-Hannes & Ariva, Jelena, 2019. "Maintenance of permanent grasslands – agri-environmental protection, passive land use or constraint for the structural development?," 172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium 289717, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hu, Bin & Li, Zhengtao & Zhang, Lin, 2019. "Long-run dynamics of sulphur dioxide emissions, economic growth and energy efficiency in China," MPRA Paper 94588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Republic of Poland; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Cooperative Banks and Credit Unions," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Hanming Fang & Linke Hou & Mingxing Liu & Lixin Colin Xu & Pengfei Zhang, 2019. "Factions, Local Accountability, and Long-Term Development: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Mihailova, Mihaela, 2019.
"Анализ На Състоянието На Системата За Споделяне На Знания И Иновации В Селското Стопанство В България
[Analysis of the State of the System of Sharing of Knowledge and Innovations in Bulgarian Agric," MPRA Paper 94230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Can & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2019. "Free Education Helps Combat Child Labor? The Effect of a Free Compulsory Education Reform in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 12374, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kancs, d'Artis & Persyn, Damiaan, 2019. "Welfare Gains from the Variety Growth," Working Papers 2019-01, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "Does Agricultural Trade promote Chinese economic growth? ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 94614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annika B. Bergbauer & Annika Barbara Bergbauer, 2019. "How Did EU Membership of Eastern Europe Affect Student Achievement?," ifo Working Paper Series 299, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Polterovich, Victor & Ilinskiy, Dmitry & Boltonosov, Igor & Starkov, Oleg & Tutundzhyan, Artem & Zhikhareva, Alina, 2019.
"Институты Коллективных Жилищных Сбережений
[Institutions of Collective Housing Savings]," MPRA Paper 94348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "Does Agricultural investment still promote economic growth in China? Empirical evidence from ARDL bounds testing model," MPRA Paper 94552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SHIMAMOTO Daichi & Yu Ri KIM & TODO Yasuyuki, 2019. "The Effect of Social Interactions on Exporting Activities: Evidence from Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in rural Vietnam," Discussion papers 19020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- D.M.Nguyen, Anh & Dai Hung, Ly, 2019. "Time-Varying Exchange Rate Risk Premium," MPRA Paper 94600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huy Quynh Nguyen & Peter Warr, 2018. "Land consolidation as technical change: impacts on-farm and off-farm in rural Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2018-25, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Roy Bahl & Baoyun Qiao, 2019. "Financing metropolitan government in Beijing City," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/19/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Dmitriy, Skrypnik & Marina, Shakleina, 2019. "Counter sanctions and well-being population of Russia: econometric analyses," MPRA Paper 94478, University Library of Munich, Germany.