Report NEP-TRA-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stanisław Cichocki & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "Cyclical trend of labor reallocation in Poland: transition and structural change," GRAPE Working Papers 9, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Fu, Tong, 2017. "What determines firms' credit to access in the absence of effective economic institutions: Evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karbowski, Adam, 2017.
"Zmiany zasobów ludzkich w Polsce z uwzględnieniem tendencji migracyjnych w latach 2010-2016
[Changes in human resources in Poland with regard to migration tendencies in the period 2010-2016]," MPRA Paper 79985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2017.
"Структурные Или Институциональные Сдвиги? Попытка Измерения На Примере Банковского Сектора
[Structural change, institutional change and their measurement: The case of banking]," MPRA Paper 79978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," GRAPE Working Papers 7, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Coulibaly, Brahima & Zlate, Andrei, 2017. "International Financial Spillovers to Emerging Market Economies: How Important Are Economic Fundamentals?," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2017. "The challenge of China’s rise as a science and technology powerhouse," Policy Contributions 21154, Bruegel.
- Cappelletti, Alessandra, 2017. "The "Construction" of Chinese culture in a globalized world and its importance for Beijing's smart power: Notes and concepts on a narrative shift," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 115/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Ana Martinis & Igor Ljubaj, 2017. "Corporate Debt Overhang in Croatia: Micro Assessment and Macro Implications," Working Papers 51, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Stephen Gibbons & Wenjie Wu, 2017. "Airports and economic performance in China," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 509, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "When the opportunity knocks: large structural shocks and gender wage gaps," GRAPE Working Papers 2, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Margaret, Davenport & Guido, Cozzi, 2017. "Financial Development and Capital Flows: An Application," MPRA Paper 79965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "How (Not) to make women work?," GRAPE Working Papers 1, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Tomas Havranek & Mojmir Hampl, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech National Bank's Approach," Research and Policy Notes 2017/01, Czech National Bank.
- Xianfeng Jiang & Frank Packer, 2017. "Credit ratings of domestic and global agencies: What drives the differences in China and how are they priced?," BIS Working Papers 648, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ciani, Andrea & Imbruno, Michele, 2017. "Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: Evidence from Bulgaria," DICE Discussion Papers 255, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2017. "Wage inequality and structural change," GRAPE Working Papers 8, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.