Report NEP-TRA-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Cantoni, Davide, 2012. "A Tear in the Iron Curtain: The Impact of Western Television on Consumption Behavior," CEPR Discussion Papers 9101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimir mau, 2012. "Economic Policy of 2009: Between Crisis and Modernization," Published Papers 17, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Ivanov, Denis, 2012. "Российские Финансовые Институты Развития: Процесс Становления И Основные Проблемы В Повышении Результативности," MPRA Paper 40851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & Ting Yin, 2012. "Gender Imbalance at Birth and Parents' Anxiety about Old Age in China," ISER Discussion Paper 0855, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131119, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heyndrickx, Christophe & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Tourdyeva, Natalia, 2012. "To raise or not to raise? Impact assessment of Russia's incremental gas price reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Misztal, Piotr, 2012. "The link between government budget and current account in the Baltic countries," MPRA Paper 40784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2012. "Normative and allocation role strain: role incompatibility, outsourcing, and the transition to a second birth in Eastern and Western Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mesea, Oana Elena, 2012.
"Influența deficitului bugetar asupra dezvoltării economice a României
[The impact of budget deficit on the economic development of Romania]," MPRA Paper 40476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Börger, Tobias & Frör, Oliver, 2012. "The ecological price of getting rich in a green desert: A contingent valuation study in rural Southwest China," FZID Discussion Papers 55-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Real Exchange Rate Volatility in the Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 40910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yuki Kawabata & Kumiko Nisio, 2012. "Business Strategy and Overcoming Lack of Market Institutions upon Entering Emerging Markets - Case Study of Heiwado's Entry into China -," Working Papers EMS_2012_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.