Report NEP-TRA-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier, Ana & Robin Thompson, 2003. "Unofficial payments for acute state hospital care in Kazakhstan. A model of physician behaviour with price discrimination and vertical service differentiation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 224, Royal Economic Society.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "China: A Stabilizing or Deflationary Influence in East Asia? The Problem of Conflicted Virtue," Working Papers 03007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "A Time-Series Analysis of the Shanghai and New York Stock Price Indices," General Economics and Teaching 0306008, EconWPA.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "The Impact of joining WTO on China's Economic, Legal and Political Institutions," General Economics and Teaching 0306007, EconWPA.
- Douglas Galbi, 2003. "Russian agricultural credit and subsidy policies in the early 1990s," Public Economics 0306004, EconWPA.
- I.S. Meister, 2002. "Is Eastern Europe ready for the Euro? A Cointegration Analysis for the Maastricht Criteria," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 699, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "China's Economic Growth: Challenges and Opportunities for Europe," GE, Growth, Math methods 0306002, EconWPA.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2003. "Ownership and Firm Performance after Large-Scale Privatization," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp209, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003. "The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 120, Royal Economic Society.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Shanghai Stock Prices as Determined by the Present Value Model," Finance 0306003, EconWPA.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2003. "Performance Evaluation of Public Pension Funds: The Reformed Pension System in Poland," Finance 0306002, EconWPA.
- Jose Noguera & Susan Linz, 2003. "A Theoretical Model of Barter in Russia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp207, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Linne, Thomas & Axel Bruggermann, 2003. "Are the Central and Eastern European Transition Countries still vulnerable to a Financial Crisis? Results from a Multivariate Logit Analysis," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 141, Royal Economic Society.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0306003, EconWPA.
- Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Peter McAdam, 2003. "Unemployment, Hysterisis and Transition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 137, Royal Economic Society.