Are the Central and Eastern European Transition Countries still vulnerable to a Financial Crisis? Results from a Multivariate Logit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2006. "How Central and Eastern European Countries Choose Exchange Rate Regimes," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 69-84.
- Vesna Bucevska, 2011. "Growth effect of aid and its volatility: An individual country study in South Asian economies," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 13-26, January.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency crisis; logit-analysis; Central and Eastern Europe;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-06-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-07-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2003-06-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .