Report NEP-TID-2019-11-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Cotte Poveda & Clara Inés Pardo & Jorge Andrade Parra, 2019. "Applying a New Methodology to Measure Investment in R&D and Science and Technology Activities: The Case of Colombia," Serie de Documentos en Economía y Violencia 017592, Centro de Investigaciones en Violencia, Instituciones y Desarrollo Económico (VIDE).
- Marco Guerzoni & Consuelo R. Nava & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2019. "The survival of start-ups in time of crisis. A machine learning approach to measure innovation," Papers 1911.01073, arXiv.org.
- Polemis, Michael, 2019. "A note on the estimation of competition-productivity nexus: A panel quantile approach," MPRA Paper 96808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Eckert & Sharat Ganapati & Conor Walsh, 2019. "Skilled Tradable Services: The Transformation of U.S. High-Skill Labor Markets," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 25, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Artur Santoalha & Davide Consoli & Fulvio Castellacci, 2019. "Do digital skills foster green diversification? A study of European regions," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20191029, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Dany Bahar & Prithwiraj Choudhury & Hillel Rapoport, 2019. "Migrant Inventors and the Technological Advantage of Nations," Working Papers 2019-13, CEPII research center.
- Hu, Ruiyang & Yang, Yibai & Zheng, Zhijie, 2019. "Effects of subsidies on growth and welfare in a quality-ladder model with elastic labor," MPRA Paper 96801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda & Carolina Jimenez, 2019. "Effects of Expenditures in Science, Technology and R&D on Technical Change in Countries in Latin America and the Caribbean," Serie de Documentos en Economía y Violencia 017593, Centro de Investigaciones en Violencia, Instituciones y Desarrollo Económico (VIDE).
- Tania Babina & Wenting Ma & Christian Moser & Paige P. Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2019. "Pay, Employment, and Dynamics of Young Firms," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ohki, Kazuyoshi, 2019. "Disruptive Innovation by Heterogeneous Incumbents and Economic Growth: When do incumbents switch to new technology?," MPRA Paper 96771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Antonietti & Chiara Burlina, 2019. "From variety to economic complexity: empirical evidence from Italian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1930, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2019.
- Nicole Palan & Nadia Simoes & Nuno Crespo, 2019. "Measuring Fifty Years of Trade Globalization," Graz Economics Papers 2019-14, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Sugata Marjit & Anwesha Basu & C. Veeramani, 2019. "Growth Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7905, CESifo.