Report NEP-TID-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrés Zahler & Daniel Goya & Matías Caamaño, 2018. "The Role of Obstacles to Innovation on Innovative Activities: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2018-02, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Peter Gal & Valentine Millot, 2018. "Can productivity still grow in service-based economies?: Literature overview and preliminary evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1531, OECD Publishing.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "Eco-Innovation: Drivers, Barriers and Effects – A European Perspective," wiiw Working Papers 159, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- James Harrigan & Ariell Reshef & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Techies, Trade, and Skill-Biased Productivity," Working Papers 2018-21, CEPII research center.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates & Giammario Impullitti, 2018. "Innovation and Trade Policy in a Globalized World," CEP Discussion Papers dp1589, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Liu, Huiling & Fei, Xing & Yakshtas, Kseniya & Li, Bo, 2018. "Does the high-tech enterprise certification policy promote innovation in China?," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chaminade, Cristina & Bellandi, Marco & Plechero, Monica & Santini, Erica, 2018. "Understanding processes of path renewal and creation in thick specialized regional innovation systems. Evidence from two textile districts in Italy and Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gustav Fredriksson & Alexander Roth & Simone Tagliapietra & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2018. "Is the European automotive industry ready for the global electric vehicle revolution?," Policy Contributions 28892, Bruegel.