Report NEP-TID-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendy C.Y. Li & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2016. "Depreciation of Business R&D Capital," NBER Working Papers 22473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Jon D. Samuels, 2016. "Education, Participation, and the Revival of U.S. Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 22453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2016. "Six Centuries of British Economic Growth: a Time-Series Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 297, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona & David Popp, 2016. "Bridging the Gap: Do Fast Reacting Fossil Technologies Facilitate Renewable Energy Diffusion?," NBER Working Papers 22454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vona, Francesco & Marin, Giovanni & Consoli, Davide, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 243149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Maarten Goos & Joep Konings & Marieke Vandeweyer, 2015. " Employment Growth in Europe: The Roles of Innovation, Local Job Multipliers and Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 547246, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Barra, Cristian & Maietta, Ornella Wanda & Zotti, Roberto, 2016. "Science, university-firm R&D collaboration and innovation across Europe," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242320, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Universities: Evidence from Across the Globe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1444, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Masatoshi Kato & Haibo Zhou, 2016. "Numerical labor flexibility and innovation outcomes of start-up firms: A panel data analysis," Discussion Paper Series 146, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2016.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Elias Einiö & Ralf Martin & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Do tax Incentives for Research Increase Firm Innovation? An RD Design for R&D," NBER Working Papers 22405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2016. "TED: Stata Module for Testing Stability of Regression Discontinuity Models," 2016 Stata Conference 12, Stata Users Group.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," NBER Working Papers 22433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.