Report NEP-TID-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sam, Aflaki & Syed Abul, Basher & Andrea, Masini, 2016. "Does economic growth matter? Technology-push, demand-pull and endogenous drivers of innovation in the renewable energy industry," MPRA Paper 69773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cockburn, Iain & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Schankerman, Mark, 2016. "Patents and the global diffusion of new drugs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Boehm & Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2016. "Swimming Upstream: Input-output Linkages and the Direction of Product Adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp1407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Simone Ghislandi & Michael Kuhn, 2016. "Asymmetric information in the regulation of the access to markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp219, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Savin, Ivan & Vannuccini, Simone, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: Explaining some puzzles of market selection," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Asuyama, Yoko & Goto, Hideaki, 2016. "Negative skill sorting across production chains," IDE Discussion Papers 557, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bruno Merlevede & Angelos Theodorakopoulos, 2016. "Productivity effects from inter-industry offshoring and inshoring: Firm-level evidence from Belgium," FIW Working Paper series 165, FIW.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona, 2014. "The promotion of renewable energy innovation: When state intervention and competition go hand in hand," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/s7ouirg8f83, Sciences Po.