Report NEP-TID-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Daniel Santos, 2009. "Recovering the Sunk Costs of R&D: the Moulds Industry Case," CEP Discussion Papers dp0958, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Submarket Dynamics and Innovation: The Case of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo, 2009. "User-producer relations, innovation and the evolution of market structures under alternative contractual regimes," KITeS Working Papers 001, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2009.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Alvaro Escribano, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," Economics Working Papers we098951, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Chia-Hui Huang & Chih-Hai Yang, 2009. "Tax Incentives and R&D Activity: Firm-Level Evidence from Taiwan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-102, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Che, Xiaogang & Yang, Yibai, 2009. "Patent Protection with Cooperative R&D Option," MPRA Paper 19436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2009. "Does Intellectual Monopoly Help Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000423, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Che, Xiaogang & Yang, Yibai, 2009. "Patent Protection with Licensing," MPRA Paper 19438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Krešimir Žigiæ, 2009. "Technological Leadership and Persistence of Monopoly under Endogenous Entry: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp401, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Potters, Lesley & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2009. "Corporate R&D and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s Top R&D Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 4657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).