Report NEP-TID-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Gradstein & Moshe Justman, "undated". "Public Schooling, Social Capital and Growth," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-21, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tina Brandt Husman, "undated". "Efficiency in Inter-Organisational Learning: A Taxonomy of Knowledge Transfer Costs," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-4, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez., 2001. "An Assessment of Real Convergence of Less Developed EU Members: Lessons for the CEEC Candidates," European Economy Group Working Papers 5, European Economy Group.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Selahattin Dibooglu, 2001. "Long-Run Economic Growth: An Interdisciplinary Approach," Macroeconomics 0107004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2001.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Technological Developments and their Effects on World Trade: Any Implications for Governments?," International Trade 0108006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Davide Castellani, 2001. "Firms’ technological trajectories and the creation of foreign subsidiaries," International Trade 0108003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment," Working Paper Series WP-01-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Damien NEVEN & Paul SEABRIGHT, 1995. "European Industrial Policy: The Airbus Case," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9509, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.