Report NEP-SOC-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Revelli, Federico & Zotti, Roberto, 2018. "The Sacred and the Profane of Budget Cycles: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201816, University of Turin.
- Bourles, Renaud & Bramoulle, Yann & Perez-Richet, Eduardo, 2018. "Altruism and Risk Sharing in Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lesley Chiou & Catherine Tucker, 2018. "Fake News and Advertising on Social Media: A Study of the Anti-Vaccination Movement," NBER Working Papers 25223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta, I. & Veettil, P.C. & Speelman, S., 2018. "Caste, Technology and Social Networks," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tan, S. & Liu, B. & Hannaway, D., 2018. "Age, Social Capital, and Herders Grassland Renting Decisions in Inner Mongolia, P.R. China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277034, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aislinn Bohren & Alex Imas & Michael Rosenberg, 2017. "The Dynamics of Discrimination: Theory and Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 18 Nov 2017.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2018013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yiran Chen & Hanming Fang, 2017. "Inferring the Ideological Affliations of Political Committees via Financial Contributions Networks," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 10 Dec 2017.
- Moriconi, Simone & Peri, Giovanni & Pozzoli, Dario, 2018. "The Role of Institutions and Immigrant Networks in Firms' Offshoring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fatas, E & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Hector Solaz, 2018. "The Vertical Cooperative An experiment on cooperation and punishment across networks," Documentos de Trabajo 016946, Universidad del Rosario.
- Kumar, Neha & Raghunathan, Kalyani & Arrieta, Alejandra & Jilani, Amir Hamza & Chakrabarti, Suman & Menon, Purnima & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2018. "Social networks, mobility, and political participation: The potential for womenâ€™s self-help groups to improve access and use of public entitlement schemes in India," IFPRI discussion papers 1751, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anton Grobler, 2018. "Supervisory trust to be earned ? the role of Ethical leadership mediated by Person-organisational fit," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8109609, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.