Report NEP-SOC-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costa-Font, Joan & Giuliano, Paola & Özcan, Berkay, 2018. "The cultural origin of saving behavior," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sunha Myong & JungJae Park & Junjian Yi, 2018. "Social Norms and Fertility," Working Papers 2018-064, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Muringai, V. & Goddard, E., 2018. "Public Attitudes Towards the Use of Vaccination and Antibiotics in Animals in Canada," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275975, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2018. "Immigration and far-right voting: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 88545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorje C. Brody & David M. Meier, 2018. "How to model fake news," Papers 1809.00964, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Ruhose, Jens & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Weilage, Insa, 2018. "The Wider Benefits of Adult Learning: Work-Related Training and Social Capital," GLO Discussion Paper Series 250, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Billur Aksoy & Marco A. Palma, "undated". "The Effects of Scarcity on Cheating and In-Group Favoritism," Working Papers 20180918-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Hao, J., 2018. "Cooperative member commitment, trust and social pressure -- the role of members’ participation in the decision-making," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275881, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nian, Yefan & Huang, Qiuqiong, 2017. "Can Social Capital Boost Irrigation Capital? Empirical Evidence from North China," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259140, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- CASAL Sandro & FALLUCCHI Francesco & QUERCIA Simone, 2018. "The Role of Morals in Three-Player Ultimatum Games," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-15, LISER.
- Natasha Merat & Ruth Madigan & Sina Nordhoff, 2017. "Human Factors, User Requirements, and User Acceptance of Ride-Sharing in Automated Vehicles," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2017/10, OECD Publishing.