Report NEP-SOC-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "On the Joint Evolution of Culture and Institutions," Working Papers 2017-039, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Unterhofer, Ulrike & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2017. "Fathers, Parental Leave and Gender Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 10712, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelligra, Vittorio & Reggiani, Tommaso G., 2017. "Information, Belief Elicitation and Threshold Effects in the 5X1000 Tax Scheme: A Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10710, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2017. "Decennial Census Return Rates: The Role of Social Capital," Working Papers 17-39, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2017. "Dynamic competition over social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthias Greiff & Henrik Egbert, 2017. "The Pay-What-You-Want Game: What can be learned from the experimental evidence on Dictator and Trust Games?," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2017-05, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised May 2017.
- Ana Tur-Prats, 2017. "Unemployment and intimate-partner violence: A gender-identity approach," Working Papers 963, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Postelnicu, Lumimnita & Hermes, Niels, 2017. "The Economic Value of Social Capital," Research Report 17006-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Nappo, Nunzia, 2017. "Individual heterogeneity in the association between social participation and self-rated health. A panel study on BHPS," MPRA Paper 78933, University Library of Munich, Germany.