Report NEP-SOC-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Rueda & Guillaume Laval & Etienne Patin, 2016. "Achieving the American Dream: Cultural Distance, Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _140, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Costa-Font, J. & Sato, A., 2016. "'Cultural Persistence' of Health Capital: Evidence from European Migrants," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michal Bauer & Christopher Blattman & Julie Chytilová & Joseph Henrich & Edward Miguel & Tamar Mitts, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," HiCN Working Papers 224, Households in Conflict Network.
- Kevin M. Morrison & Marc Rockmore, 2016. "Fear and Political Participation: Evidence from Africa," HiCN Working Papers 226, Households in Conflict Network.
- Muhammad Ali & Abiodun Egbetokun & Manzoor Hussain Memon, 2016. "Human Capital, Social Capabilities and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," NBER Working Papers 22389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Volunteering and perceived health. A European cross-countries investigation," MPRA Paper 72313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Savioli, Marco & Patuelli, Roberto, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Kerwin Datu & Simona Iammarino, 2016. "European Cities and Foreign Investment Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1616, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2016.
- Quang-Hoi Vu & Thu Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Relationship between past experience, social network participation and creative capacity: Vietnamese entrepreneurship survey," Working Papers CEB 16-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan I Block & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2017. "Learning Dynamics Based on Social Comparisons," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001375, David K. Levine.