Report NEP-SOC-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Rueda & Guillaume Laval & Etienne Patin, 2016. "Achieving the American Dream: Cultural Distance, Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _140, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Costa-Font, J. & Sato, A., 2016. "'Cultural Persistence' of Health Capital: Evidence from European Migrants," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michal Bauer & Christopher Blattman & Julie Chytilová & Joseph Henrich & Edward Miguel & Tamar Mitts, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," HiCN Working Papers 224, Households in Conflict Network.
- Kevin M. Morrison & Marc Rockmore, 2016. "Fear and Political Participation: Evidence from Africa," HiCN Working Papers 226, Households in Conflict Network.
- Muhammad Ali & Abiodun Egbetokun & Manzoor Hussain Memon, 2016. "Human Capital, Social Capabilities and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," NBER Working Papers 22389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Volunteering and perceived health. A European cross-countries investigation," MPRA Paper 72313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Savioli, Marco & Patuelli, Roberto, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Kerwin Datu & Simona Iammarino, 2016. "European Cities and Foreign Investment Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1616, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2016.
- Quang-Hoi Vu & Thu Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Relationship between past experience, social network participation and creative capacity: Vietnamese entrepreneurship survey," Working Papers CEB 16-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan I Block & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2017. "Learning Dynamics Based on Social Comparisons," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001375, David K. Levine.