Report NEP-SOC-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Corporate Culture, Societal Culture, and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," MPRA Paper 69201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Carnap-Bornheim, Tillmann, 2016. "Irrigation as a Determinant of Social Capital in India: A Large-Scale Survey Analysis," MPRA Paper 69270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Faillo & Matteo Rizzolli & Stephan Tontrup, 2016. "Thou shalt not steal (from hard-working people)An experiment on respect for property claims," Econometica Working Papers wp58, Econometica.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2014. "A model of belief influence in large social networks," Working papers DTE 572, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Overcoming Coordination Failure in a Critical Mass Game: Strategic Motives and Action Disclosure," Working Papers halshs-01273429, HAL.
- Luca Andriani, 2014. "Fighting Corruption and the Use of Bribes in the Palestinian Territories: With or Without Social Capital," Management Working Papers 8, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2016. "Redistribution through Charity and Optimal Taxation when People are Concerned with Social Status," MPRA Paper 68731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosworth, Steven J. & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance," IZA Discussion Papers 9703, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gong, Rui & Page, Frank & Wooders, Myrna, 2015. "Endogenous correlated network dynamics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martínez de Ibarreta, Carlos & Gijón, Covadonga, 2015. "Risk behaviour, fraud and e-trust of individual consumers in Spain," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127162, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).