Report NEP-SOC-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2015. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," MPRA Paper 65874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2015. "Merchant Guilds, Taxation and Social Capital," TSE Working Papers 15-581, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Zhou, Guangsu, 2015. "Do Social Networks Improve Chinese Adults' Subjective Well-being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9226, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 9246, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ban,Radu & Gilligan,Michael J. & Rieger,Matthias, 2015. "Self-help groups, savings and social capital : evidence from a field experiment in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7382, The World Bank.
- Vivian Lei & David Masclet & Filip Vesely, 2014. "Competition vs. communication: An experimental study on restoring trust," Post-Print halshs-01074083, HAL.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 9241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy Conley & Nirav Mehta & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2015. "Social Interactions, Mechanisms, and Equilibrium: Evidence from a Model of Study Time and Academic Achievement," NBER Working Papers 21418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Astrid Gamba & Tobias Regner, 2015. "Preferences-dependent learning in the Centipede game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," TSE Working Papers 15-584, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Goone Beekman & Stephen Cheung & Ian Levely, 2015. "The Effect of Conflict History on Cooperation Within and Between Groups: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers IES 2015/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Marianne Lumeau & David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2015. "Reputation and social (dis)approval in feedback mechanisms: An experimental study," Post-Print halshs-01116889, HAL.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache & Valérie Mossel, 2013. "Giving in France: A Philanthropic Renewal after Decades of Distrust," Working Papers hal-00914805, HAL.
- Acs, Zoltan J., 2015. "Moral Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 418, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.