Report NEP-SOC-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berardi, N., 2013. "Social networks and wages in Senegal’s formal sector," Working papers 429, Banque de France.
- Roberta Calvet & James Alm, 2013. "Empathy, Sympathy, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1310, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- Sebastian Klüsener & Karel Neels & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2013. "Social norms, family policies, and fertility trends: insights from a comparative study on the German-speaking region in Belgium," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- A. Bussu & C. Detotto, 2013. "The effect of socio-economic and emotional factors on gambling behaviour," Working Paper CRENoS 201305, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Arnold Polanski & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Markets, Bargaining, and Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 038, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Andreas Assiotis & Kevin Sylwester, 2013. "Do Good Institutions Lower the Benefit of Democratization?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Martin Halla & Mario Lackner & Johann Scharler, 2013. "Does the Welfare State Destroy the Family? Evidence from OECD Member Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp150, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.