Report NEP-SOC-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Luini & Annamaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2012. "Social Influence in Trustors' Neighborhoods," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 040, University of Siena.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Can Mistargeting Destroy Social Capital and Stimulate Crime? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corneo, Giacomo & Neher, Frank, 2012. "Income Inequality and Self-Reported Values," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 382, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Richard Lang & Dietmar Roessl, 2011. "Conceptualizing Social Capital in the Context of Housing and Neighbourhood Management," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1619, European Regional Science Association.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wahl, Fabian, 2012. "Why it matters what people think: Beliefs, legal origins and the deep roots of trust," FZID Discussion Papers 52-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Marta Portela & Isabel Neira, 2011. "Social Capital and growth in the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1160, European Regional Science Association.
- Tuba Inal Cekic, 2011. "Factors of Social Capital in Rural Settlements: Case of Hilvan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p96, European Regional Science Association.
- YAMAGUCHI Kazuo, 2012. "New Regression Models with Egocentric Social Network Data: An analysis of political party preference in Japan," Discussion papers 12048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Noam Yuchtman, 2012. "Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, Amdur & Ethan, Schmick, 2012. "Does the direct-response method induce guilt aversion in a trust game?," MPRA Paper 40148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Perrini Daruge & Roberto Arruda de Souza Lima, 2011. "Social Capital And Its Influence On Rural Credit Market," ERSA conference papers ersa10p117, European Regional Science Association.
- Inga Britt Werner & Kerstin Klingborg, 2011. "Studying Social Capital In Housing Neighborhoods- Does Tenure Matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1534, European Regional Science Association.
- Kennedy, Jessica A. & Kray, Laura J., 2012. "Who is Willing to Sacrifice Sacred Values for Money and Social Status? Gender Differences in Reactions to Taboo Trade-offs," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0tv798kj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.