Report NEP-SOC-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec, 2011. "Trusting only whom you know, knowing only whom you trust: the joint impact of social capital and trust on individuals’ economic performance and happiness in CEE countries," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 94, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2011. "Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 33631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva-Maria Steiger & Ro'i Zultan, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2011. "Why do Facebook and Twitter facilitate revolutions more than TV and radio?," MPRA Paper 33496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnic Solidarity and the Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," Working Papers 242, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2011. "Is teenage motherhood contagious? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Dreber, Anna & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Rand, David, 2011. "Do People Care about Social Context? Framing Effects in Dictator Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 738, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Bulat Sanditov, 2011. "Small Worlds in Networks of Inventors and the Role of Science: An Analysis of France," Working Papers of BETA 2011-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gibbons, Steve & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2011. "Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students' Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," IZA Discussion Papers 5999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).