Report NEP-SOC-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008. "Relational Goods, Sociability, and happiness," CEIS Research Paper 117, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Gabriele K. Lünser, 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp122, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- N Powdthavee, 2008. "I Can’t Smile Without You: Spousal Correlation in Life Satisfaction," Discussion Papers 08/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Justina Fischer & Volker Hahn, 2008. "Determinants of Trust in the European Central Bank," TWI Research Paper Series 26, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Good Experiments," TWI Research Paper Series 27, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Jens Chr. Andvig & Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2008. "Crime, Poverty and Police Corruption in Developing Countries," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Björn Vollan, 2008. "Kinship and friendship in a trust game with third party punishment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2008. "Giving it now or later: altruism and discounting," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Orhei, Loredana, 2008. "Social Entrepreneurship in the Context of Romania’s European Integration," MPRA Paper 9481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Drydakis & Minas Vlassis, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Wage Discrimination in Unionized Oligopoly," Working Papers 0810, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey," Economics Working Papers 2008,07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Ryan & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Measuring “Awareness of Environmental Consequences”: Two Scales and Two Interpretations," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-10, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Pitluck, Aaron Z., 2008. "Moral Behavior in Stock Markets: Islamic finance and socially responsible investment," MPRA Paper 9477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Currarni & Francesco Feri, 2008. "Information Sharing Networks in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".