Corporate Social Responsibility and Wage Discrimination in Unionized Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUnions; Oligopoly; Discriminatory Wage Contracts; Antidiscrimination Policy; Corporate Social Responsibility;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-07-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2008-07-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-07-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .