Report NEP-SOC-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Alison Macintyre, 2007. "Tax Compliance, Tax Morale And Governance Quality," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 225, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Nemanja Antic & Uwe Dulleck, 2007. "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the Happiest of Them All?," NCER Working Paper Series 20, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Ryan R J McAllister & Andrew F Reeson, 2007. "An Experimental Approach to Comparing Trust in Pastoral and Non-Pastoral Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Willem, A. & Scarbrough, H. & Buelens, M., 2007. "Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonein Aurélie & Serra Daniel, 2007. "Another experimental look at reciprocal behavior: indirect reciprocity," Working Papers 07-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2007.
- Bin Gu & Yun Huang & Wenjing Duan & Andrew B. Whinston, 2007. "Online Peer-to-peer Communities: An Empirical Investigation of a Music Sharing Network as a Dynamic Two-sided Network," Working Papers 07-42, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Romina Boarini & Christine Le Clainche, 2007. "Social Preferences on Public Intervention: an empirical investigation based on French Data," Working Papers 07-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2007.
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2007. "Belief Formation and Evolution in Public Good Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 016, University of Siena.
- Jens Großer & Arthur Schram, 2007. "Public Opinion Polls, Voter Turnout, and Welfare: An Experimental Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 014, University of Siena.
- Matteo Ploner & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "The Hidden Costs of Control: An Unsuccessful Replication Study," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gould, Eric D & Kaplan, Todd, 2007. "Learning Unethical Practices from a Co-worker: The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco," CEPR Discussion Papers 6550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Boente & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2007. "Religion and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Coricelli, Giorgio & Joffily, Mateus & Montmarquette, Claude & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," IZA Discussion Papers 3103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elchanan Ben-Porath, 2007. "Trade with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Discussion Paper Series dp462, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.