Report NEP-SEA-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahito Ambashi, 2017. "ASEAN as an FDI Attractor: How Do Multinationals Look at ASEAN?," Working Papers PB-2016-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Stephen L. Magiera, 2017. "International Investment Agreements and Investor-State Disputes: A Review and Evaluation for Indonesia," Working Papers DP-2016-30, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Neyestani, Behnam, 2016. "Impact of ISO 9001 Certification on the Projects' Success of Large-Scale (AAA) Construction Firms in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 76604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gwendoline Promsopha, 2016. "Temporary transfers of land and risk-coping mechanisms in Thailand," Working Papers hal-01409110, HAL.
- Hoai, Nguyen Trong & Dang, Thang, 2017. "The determinants of self-medication: Evidence from urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 76643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev & Shahryar Afra & Majid Hashemi, 2017. "Prioritization of Public Investment Projects in Vietnam," Development Discussion Papers 2017-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "Psychological gender differences in general health examinations: evidence from a 2016 Vietnamese cross-section dataset," Working Papers CEB 17-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacob Lundgren & Yuri Shpolyanskiy, 2017. "Approaches to Asian Option Pricing with Discrete Dividends," Papers 1702.00994, arXiv.org.
- Markus Brueckner & Era Dabla-Norris & Mark Gradstein & Daniel Lederman, 2017. "The Rise of the Middle Class and Economic Growth in ASEAN," CEPR Discussion Papers 697, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Azad, Rohit, 2016. "Plurality in Teaching Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 76340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenner, David, 2015. "Ashes of co-optation: from armed group fragmentation to the rebuilding of popular insurgency in Myanmar," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "The Recent Growth Boom in Developing Economies: A Structural-Change Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2016. "Imports, supply chains, and firm productivity," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).