Report NEP-SEA-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi S. Imai & Bilal Malaeb, 2016. "Asia's Rural-urban Disparity in the Context of Growing Inequality," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-29, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2016. "Potential Effects of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership on the Philippine Economy," Research Paper Series DP 2016-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Eric D. , Ramstetter, 2016. "Experiences with Foreign Workers in Singapore and Malaysia: What are the Lessons for Japan's Labor Markets?," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-06, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Prayudhi Azwar & Rod Tyers, 2016. "Prospective External Shocks and Indonesian Economic Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2016. "How Narrowly Should Anti-poverty Programs Be Targeted? Simulation Evidence from Bolivia and Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 213, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Bilal Malaeb & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2016. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty Reduction in Asia - A Critical Review of the Literature and the New Evidence from Cross-country Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2016. "The Impact of Pre-marital Sex Ratios on Household Saving in Two Asian Countries: The Competitive Saving Motive Revisited," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-14, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Khor, Niny & Jacildo, Ryan & Tacneng, Ruth, 2016. "Assessing Mandated Credit Programs: Case Study of the Magna Carta in the Philippines," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-09, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Samuel Bazzi & Arya Gaduh & Alexander D. Rothenberg & Maisy Wong, 2015. "Skill Transferability, Migration, and Development: Evidence from Population Resettlement in Indonesia," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-026, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Kemal & Ian Lange, 2016. "Changes in Institutional Design, Expropriation Risk and Extraction Path," Working Papers 2016-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2016. "Trade flows and trade specialisation: the case of China," NCID Working Papers 03/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Lili Yan Ing & Olivier Cadot & Janine Walz, 2016. "Transparency in Non-tariff Measures: An International Comparison," Working Papers DP-2016-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming, 2016. "How Do Users Value a Network Expansion? Evidence from the Public Transit System in Singapore," IZA Discussion Papers 10142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2016. "Local Government Proliferation, Diversity, and Conflict," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2016. "Dynamics of Rural Transformation and Poverty and Inequality in Asia and the Pacific," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2017.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2016. "Multinational Enterprise Growth and Vietnam's Employment and Wages in Manufacturing and Trade Industries: Did Takeovers Play a Role?," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-05, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Luis Alberiko & OlaOluwa S. Yaya & Olarenwaju I. Shittu, 2015. "Fractional integration and asymmetric volatility in european, asian and american bull and bear markets. Applications to high frequency stock data," NCID Working Papers 07/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Luna, Maria Paz G., 2016. "Impact Assessment of the National Greening Program of the DENR: Scoping or Process Evaluation Phase - Institutional Component," Research Paper Series DP 2016-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.