Report NEP-SEA-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Stakeholder Engagement in Preparing Investments Plans for the Climate Investment Funds: Case Studies from Asia - SECOND EDITION," ADB Reports RPT135712-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 27 Jan 2014.
- Raphael A Auer & Aaron Mehrotra, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Working Papers 447, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chang Shu & Dong He & Xiaoqiang Cheng, 2014. "One currency, two markets: the renminbi’s growing influence in Asia-Pacific," BIS Working Papers 446, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01021376, HAL.
- M. Kemal Yilmaz & Orhan Erdem & Veysel Eraslan & Evren Arik, 2014. "Technology Upgrades in Emerging Equity Markets: Effects on Liquidity, Trading Activity and Volatility," Working Paper 20, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Dushni Weerakoon & Nipuni Perera, 2014. "The Role of Sri Lanka in Enhancing Connectivity between South Asia and Southeast Asia," Trade Working Papers 24236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Iqbal Irfany, 2014. "Affluence and emission trade-offs: evidence from Indonesian household carbon footprint," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 161, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- David I. Levine & Dean Yang, 2014. "The Impact of Rainfall on Rice Output in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 20302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Green Pricing in the Asia Pacific: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?," CCEP Working Papers 1409, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Does Export Yield Productivity and Markup Premiums? Evidence from the Japanese manufacturing industry," Discussion papers 14037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Monica Martinez-Bravo, 2014. "The Local Political Economy Effects of School Construction in Indonesia," Working Papers wp2014_1404, CEMFI.
- OUM Sothea & Narjoko Dionisius & Charles HARVIE, 2014. "Constraints, Determinants of SME Innovation, and the Role of Government Support," Working Papers DP-2014-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2014. "A Note on Nominal and Real Devaluation in Laos," MPRA Paper 57307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2014.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Does oil price uncertainty transmit to the Thai stock market?," MPRA Paper 57262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2014. "Multinational’s global open innovation activities in emerging markets: A case of Japanese firms’collaborations with national research institutes in Thailand," MPRA Paper 56187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2014. "Fair Weather or Foul? The Macroeconomic Effects of El Niño," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "The Nexus Between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Lao PDR," MPRA Paper 57308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2014.