Report NEP-SEA-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "International Commodity Prices and Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201409, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2014.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "Poverty, food prices and supply shocks of agricultural products in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201408, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2014.
- NAKATA Hiroyuki & SAWADA Yasuyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2014. "Disasters and Risk Perception: Evidence from Thailand Floods," Discussion papers 14028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ha van Dung, 2014. "Short-term precaution, insurance and saving mechanisms in rural Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 82, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & NAKATA Hiroyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2014. "Natural Disasters, Land Price, and Location of Firms: Evidence from Thailand," Discussion papers 14029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Household Savings and Productive Capital Formation in Rural Vietnam: Insurance vs. Social Network," Working Papers CIE 81, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2014. "How promising is South-South trade as a contributor to economic development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demand," MPRA Paper 56413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Institutional environment, human capital, and firm growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 83, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Sengsourivong, Kongpasa & Mieno, Fumiharu, 2014. "Impacts of Savings and Credit Union Programs on Household Welfare in Laos: Case Study of the Vientiane Vicinity during the mid-2000s," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 55, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mark Crisostomo Pascasio & Shingo Takahashi & Koji Kotani, 2014. "Effects of climate shocks to Philippine international trade," Working Papers EMS_2014_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Item repec:ucg:wpaper:0054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akpan Uduak & Isihak Salisu & Asongu Simplice, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: A Study of BRICS and MINT," Working Papers 14/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Basel Accords and Islamic banking: A critical evaluation," MPRA Paper 56446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Does oil price uncertainty transmit to the Thai stock market?," MPRA Paper 56527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6896, The World Bank.
- Yiping Huang & Daili Wang & Gang Fan, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency : Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," Finance Working Papers 24165, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Giglio, Stefano & Maggiori, Matteo & Stroebel, Johannes, 2014. "Very long-run discount rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 182, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ozden, Caglar & Wagner, Mathis, 2014. "Immigrant versus natives ? displacement and job creation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6900, The World Bank.