Report NEP-SEA-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Flores & Owen O'Donnell, 2012. "Catastrophic Medical Expenditure Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Can Mistargeting Destroy Social Capital and Stimulate Crime? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Program in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziad Esa Yazid & Joriah Mohamad & Henk Folmer, 2011. "Secularization In Malaysia: Evidence From Zakat Contribution," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1645, European Regional Science Association.
- Del Carpio, Ximena & Nguyen, Ha & Wang, Liang Choon, 2012. "Does the minimum wage affect employment ? evidence from the manufacturing sector in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6147, The World Bank.
- Andreas HË†gberg, 2011. "Family Ownership and Regional Economic Development in Asia and Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa10p940, European Regional Science Association.
- Ho Yeon KIM, 2011. "The role of creative industries in regional development of East Asian cities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1484, European Regional Science Association.
- de Wit, J.W. & Viet Sang, L. & Van Chien, L. & Thu Hien, L. & Viet Hung, H. & Thi Anh Tuyet, D. & Ngoc Bau, D. & Hoa, Q. & Thi Thanh Tam, M., 2012. "Assessing decentralised policy implementation in Vietnam : The case of land recovery and resettlement in the Vung Ang Economic Zone," ISS Working Papers - General Series 546, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2012. "Flexible Strategy for Small and Medium-sized Multinationals in Asia," Working Papers 2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Beja Jr, Edsel & Yap, David B., 2012. "Counting happiness from the individual level to the group level," MPRA Paper 40214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "A network model of financial system resilience," Bank of England working papers 458, Bank of England.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & Brian McCaig & Nguyen Le Hoa, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of a targeted land distribution program: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers tecipa-461, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Bales, Sarah, 2012. "The impacts of public hospital autonomization : evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6137, The World Bank.
- Laurent Beauguitte, 2011. "Looking for European Union in the World-System: a multigraph approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p698, European Regional Science Association.